Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Long Time Coming

Ok, so I've been just as bad about posting on here as I was the last time I tried to do this :)

In my defense, we have been a little busy around here lately.  We have almost finished all the work on the inside of the house from the damage we got from the ice dams at Christmas time.

We have new walls and paint in the bedroom...no more mold :)

We have new hardwood flooring through the upstairs :)

We have a new ceiling that doesn't leak, new lighting, fixed the beams that were never done correctly when we moved in, and basically painted everything upstairs.

The stairway has been textured and painted.

All we have left inside is to stain and put up the baseboards upstairs, replace the carpet down the stairs and basement, paint the basement, and put a new roof on as soon as it is warm enough to do that.

Then, if you wanted to add in track meets, Easter, birthdays, prom, and any other odd thing that you could throw at us right now.....we may be getting caught up again :)

At least I got a short update on here.....hopefully now that I can get in my office again at home....I should be able to actually post a couple pics in the near future :)


No comments:

Post a Comment